Wastewater Disposal Services
Protecting our environment. Protecting our communities.
Helping to protect our freshwater resources and natural environment, Penneco Environmental Solutions offers the oil and gas industry a safe, efficient, and cost-effective way to dispose of produced fluids through EPA approved UIC Injection.
Penneco Environmental Solutions currently operates a UIC well in Tucker County, West Virginia and will soon have a facility in Allegheny County Pennsylvania.
- Accepting all conventional and unconventional brine and flowback fluids
- Accepting fluids 7 days per week.
- Quick unloading times – under 15 minutes – and typically with no waiting.
- WV DEP permitted commercial disposal facility
- Documented chain of custody
Class II Injection Wells are recognized by the EPA as an industry best practice for disposal of oil and natural gas produced fluids.